Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dragon*Con 2012 Group Cosplay

 Apparently the sister unit and her crew have decided to do a Magic: The Gathering Planeswalkers group cosplay this year for D*C. The list is Gideon, Elspeth, Karn, Chandra, Sorin, Garruk, and Liliana thus far. Dok has decided to do Sarkhan and I'm still on the ropes of what I should do.

They have brought up me doing Tamiyo which would include white makeup a big white wig setup and droopy ear things. At the same time, I've been eyeing Kiora (the fishy one in the back right in the picture below) but that would be even more full body makeup, a big finned headdress and what is basically the mermaid shell bikini. Ugh. Guess it depends on how fit I can get before costume crunch time.
Edit: Looks like I wasn't able to get anything done in time for Kiora. Plus the idea of liquid latex layers and curing times in a hotel room didn't seem that entertaining to me. I will stick to my original plan of cosplaying an Illuminati Soldier from the PC MMORPG The Secret World.

0 comments:

Post a Comment