Monday, October 15, 2012

Second Life LotD 001 - Yandere

"The character almost always appears perfectly cute and harmless on the surface... but underneath they may be obsessive, controlling, and sometimes just plain insane." -- tvtropes

↓ Click to get the outfit breakdown

I begin my Second Life posts with a look from my friend Ayane (Deneva Jinx). She has been a lovely friend of mine on The Grid for...I am not sure. Years and years I believe. This is her new avatar after she decided to retire and pull back from the game for a bit. She loves school uniforms, outfits based off of anime, and furry cute things. I think with Ayane's generally shy nature, many people do not get to know her well. Hopefully as we continue to do SL posts, people will be willing to give her a chance and say, "hello".

*pauses for a moment while in SL* Oh, she has something to add to the post finally:

[22:16] Ayane (deneva.jinx): (^_-)-☆

Meh.

-Credits-
Skin: Mariko
Hair: D!va (collabor88 exclusive color)
Bloody Uniform: Edelweiss (group lucky board)
Cat Shadow: +NK+ (group gift)

If you like her shape, I will soon be selling the retired shape that I originally made for her when she first came back to SL. It will be similar but not the same since she has since then made her own modifications for her current look.


0 comments:

Post a Comment