Thursday, January 24, 2013

Uwah! Lurves! -- Philosophy Purity Facial Cleansing Gel & Eye Makeup Remover Review

\(o.o)/
I've only had this for a few days so far but I adore this face wash. I had been using the normal Purity on and off through the years with my Clarisonic, swapping between that and the Japanese Juju brand HA foaming face wash with a Sephora silicone facial brush.

While the normal lotion-ish Purity cleanser is good, I always felt it wasn't perfect for me. It didn't wash away all my makeup, leaving residue when I used toner, and I felt it made me break out just slightly more than when I used the Juju. Just to add for reference my skin is oily to combination.
Anyways! This seems to be working great. It doesn't feel greasy nor does it dry my face out (which is important in the winter). It cleanses my makeup away and there's no leftover residue on the cotton ball after toner. I've used it with smudgeproof liquid and gel liner though I still haven't used it with waterproof mascara yet.
I'd recommend this product.

This was purchased by me and was not given for review by the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment