Sunday, July 9, 2017

Trying a new schedule

Trying to get back into posting so I have a tentative schedule set up.

Mondays will be Multitask Mondays: This will be a movie/show (usually from Netflix, Youtube, etc.) review done while I am multitasking other things. In my experience even dumb movies can be mildly entertaining when you aren't devoting full attention to them. I will start with a distraction rating then the show/movie rating. The lower the distraction, the more I can actually absorb storyline if there is one so I suppose that affects how accurate I will be.

Movie recommendations will be considered if they is available on the streaming sites I have access to.

Distraction rating system:
☼ - smallest distraction such as eating
☼☼ - social media/mobile game
☼☼☼ - online shopping
☼☼☼☼ - online gaming or drawing
☼☼☼☼☼ - biggest distraction such as participating in an active voice conversation (If someone is talking to me and expecting response I cannot focus on a movie/show)

Wednesdays will be Waifu Wednesdays: Short post on a fictional female that I find attractive either physically or emotionally. Not to be taken seriously. Honestly the MWF posts should be taken as light-hearted fun.

Fridays will be Fanart Fridays: Share of various fan arts from around the web with links if possible or credit at the very least. I do include non-OC cosplay in this.

______________________


A final post type I will be starting are Trash Days. These will be thought-dumps of what I feel are serious topics which are up for discussion. These posts won't be regular since they will be considerably longer "ranty" setups.

Thanks for reading and I hope to get back into the swing of things.

As always, if you wish to support my work, I have a Patreon. The funding patrons provide goes towards an upcoming webcomic drawn by me. My content will always be free but if you wish to show support there are Patreon rewards to show my appreciation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment